Monday, December 1, 2008

So Called Convo

Last few days, finally I attended my convo,

It makes me waited for about.. hmmm.. 6 months.. WTH..?!
Ya! Thanks to our great Coventry University that set the rules regarding, all Coventry University student will be graduating only ONCE a year, which is in November. = =” swt

Reach there, people help us to wear up own gown that so heavy,
Furthermore, I feel like it’s kind of like..
I mean the shoulder..

with so over of cause.
Why I say like this? Because my shoulder really need a lot of strength to hold that golden thingy.. = =”

took a few pictures with some of my classmate,

then a big group photo, on separate program and whole Coventry University student.

Then we waited to enter the graduation hall,
And sit there and wait for your name to be called, and walk up and collect our cert.
After that, it’s just full of crap listening section.. = =”

Then comes to refreshment section and time for us to find our friends to take picture..
I only got a few with me, or should I said, NONE,
All of them it’s with other friends’ camera,
So I just need to wait for them to send me.. = =”

I hope you like the flower give you though.. ^^
this is the flower from my family.
big different in size.. = =
I guess I make it abit big this time.. = =

So called Convo,
Let me explain in this way,
Convo = Wait + Take picture + smile + take picture + look at camera + chit chat + crap listening + wait again + refreshment + wait and smile and take picture again
The formula it’s something like this…
Understand?
= =

Best Picture Of 2008 Conventry University Convo

2 comments:

Random said...

U look like a kid when u r wearing tat costume...LOL

El IS On said...

Thanks for everything.. i really love the flowers.