Saturday, September 6, 2008

Ramadan Treat - Mc Donalds

Today i went to Mc Donalds and had my lunch with my friends and my dear munk munk..
After i order a Large Value meal..
the fellow turn out giving me a special kind of powder for their new so called - Ramadan Treat..
It's actually something like this...

They give you a normal fries, a bag, and a hot and spicy powder..

put the powder and fries in the bag, and shake it.. then you eat it..
The Taste of the powder mixed with fries are quite nice.. ~
but the bag is like... lol..

The bag is something look like this..
It look like a barf bag to me.. lol

what is a barf bag actually?
look at this.. lol..
The barf bag, with instruction on it.. lol..

What a creative idea Mcdonald's have.. lol..
SO? Does anyone still one to catch some Ramadan Treat??

No comments: