Friday, August 29, 2008

My First Job Interview

After all the Job Hunting and sending resume on jobstreet these fews days, i finally get a call back from a company and ask me to go interview today.

My Noob look in formal wear. nice or not? quite smart eh? lol.
I went out of my house on 3.20pm, i'm so scare that i will be late. cause the place of the company is Plaza Berjaya, which just opposite Time Square, you say will jam or not? PLUS, today got Arvil's concert at Stadium merdeka, so i decide to go early.

Ended up not so serious as i imagined.. lol.. i reached there around 4.10pm.. lol

then i walk around Time Square to kill some time.

about 4.30pm i walked over to the company.

Actually the whole interview section is quite interesting and new experience for me, but thank for some help from the book below, it teached me how to answer their question in a more polite manner.
I think is better for those who are going to have job interview to have a look at this book. although the question listed inside might not be asked, but you always can refer to how their answer people question though.

I personally think that the interview is a success for me, since i had chit chat with both of the interviewer quite fluently. So i'm very happy about it.

I deserved i McD Strawberry Milk Shake as a reward. hehe~!! XD
(eh i really go and buy one milk shake as my success in interview lo. lol)

Then i meet up with my dear for a short while and bought a webcam with her in lowyat. Although it's just a short while, but i'm still happy with it. cause i can be with YOU.. hehe.

Then on the way home, i saw the beautiful sunset and i manage to take a picture of it.

Too bad i'm stuck in the traffic. IF not, it will be a prefect sunset.. lol
(but at least can watch beautiful sunset in traffic jam, that's make the jam no so unbearable.. lol)

I think it's because Arvil is in town,
that's why i heard quite numbers of time of the same song over and over again in the radio.
Luckily the song is nice.. i like it also. if not i sure beh tahan and start to get dulan.. lol

Avril Lavigne-The Best Damn Thing

3 comments:

El IS On said...

I am glad to meet u today... wa jinjia sui lu.... really wanted to spend more time wit u like we use to do.. but I know there would b a life time for us to share.. ^^

幸 运 の 小 黑 猫 said...

wa jinjia ai lu also..
(also dont know got language error anot.. lol)

El IS On said...

eh no loh.. i refer to a real hokkian nia ~ ><