Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bosco Wong Issue

Bosco Wong, a Hong Kong artist, I wouldn’t say he’s famous. Famous or not, you judge yourself.
He is the spokesperson for Kim Gary though,
But,

I don’t know why, but everytime I went to Kim Gary, when I saw this fellow in the poster that put on the table, it JUST makes me feel like want to..

It doesn’t mean that I hate him or don’t like him, but I just feel like draw his face.
Maybe it’s just simply because that I’M NAUGHTY..!! wahaha

Before I watch that Hong Kong Moon Cake drama,
I wouldn’t give a damn on the paper on Kim Gary’s table, but after I watched he make Lam Fong so cham,

kacau betul la the Bosco = =

then I began like to draw him each and everytime I saw him on the paper put on Kim Gary’s table!
Wahahah!

(Apologize to those Bosco’s fan for my Naughtiness.. hahahaha!!!!)
XP

1 comment:

Random said...

u started to draw his face b4 u watch tat Mooncake renaissance wor...
LOL....