Sunday, November 9, 2008

Something Crazy You Do For Your Love Ones – 2

It was last Friday, I heard my dear that she will be working late a bit, while at the same time I also wanted to watch the Ping Pong Competition organized by my company at the lift area (Our lift area it’s like a Multi Purpose Hall.. = =)

The competition end quite fast, cause it most likely like some sort of 1 sided game. Lol.

So I decided to do something crazy again.

From my Company, Plaza Berjaya, I walked to Low Yat to buy Big Apple Donuts for my dear, just want to give her a surprise, cause she love to eat (once in awhile)

Then from there, I start walking to her office, which is, Medan Tuanku, Imperial Sheraton Hotel.

Normally it takes about 15 minutes for you to go from Imbi to Medan Tuanku, which is a few station away.


Really crazy hor?

But I found it quite nice, we used to drive through all the way, but this time I got a chance to walk there. Along the way, I can see quite a few scenes that we cant see it while driving.

Such as,

I walk faster than the car stuck in traffic jam.. wahahahha! XD

There is a path that I found it quite nice, which is, the road before Wisma KFC, there are trees along the path which I found it very nature. At least is good for the air in the middle of the city.
Lol

For those who not familiar with the monorail route, here it is:
Look near hor? Think again.
But ended up get shoot by my dear,
Cause she went to time square liao.
So I have to take monorail back to Imbi. Lol = =

Although she’s angry a bit because I do this stupid stuff and made her wait at time square, but I guess her heart it’s sweeter than marmalade.

Am I Right dear?
Keke.. XD

Total length – about 3.5km
Time taken – 45-55 minutes

Here a few nice song that I’m listening these fews days,
It’s from an old movie called – “Nightmare Before Christmas”.
I LOVE the movie so much!
Hehe ^^

This is Halloween


Sally's Song


Jack's Lament


Jack's Obsession


ENJOY~!!
YI HAHHAHHAA!!!

No comments: