Monday, November 17, 2008

Gloomy Monday

I wonder it’s just me or for all those blue-collar office people, or is it all people have to same feeling.

SERIOUSLY, I HATE MONDAY!

Due to two weekends of rest, many people will think that it’s not easy to get back to work on Monday, when the morning time it’s so cooling and nice to sleep in the bed!

Sigh! Now reminds me of my secondary and primary school life, every weekday morning wake up early and go for school, but now a bit different is that, I DON’T HAVE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS!!!

Normally time like this I should be darn happy, cause it’s holiday and it’s time to play and etc, but now, sigh! Not even one single holiday in November!!! WTH

SIGH! I MISS COLLAGE LIFE!!
I miss the time when I can stay up until really late and wake up in the after to go for late hour classes.
I miss the time when I have a few days in the week without classes
I miss the time when I can go anywhere I want without thinking of taking LEAVE!
I miss the time when I have lots of time to use in a day.. = =
I miss the time when I can kacau and talk to my munk munk anytime in a day
I miss the time when I no need STUCK IN TRAFFIC JAM every MORNING and EVENING!!
I miss the time when I have no worry on going class late, cause NO NEED PUNCH CARD!!
I miss the time when I can do anything I like in my room WITHOUT ANY ‘CCTV’ (my bosses)!
I miss the time when I just need to wear t-shirt and jean to class, NO TIE AT ALLL!!!
I miss the time when I can wear slipper and walk around, NOT THE LEATHER SHOES!
I miss the time when I can sleep ANYTIME in the MIDDLE of the DAY!!!
I miss the time when I can HANG OUT with FRIENDS on FRIDAY NIGHT
I miss the time when there are no Mr/Mrs Ma AROUND me and BACKSTAB ME!!

WTH, I REALLY HATE WORKING LIFE! ESPECIALLY ON MONDAY!!!!

But what to do?! Things just go back to time, we just have to keep moving forward.

I guess everything really changed when people start to work, but one thing doesn’t change even if the sky fall down from the sky, the ocean dry off, the land cracked like a egg shell, or earth ozone layer disappear,

That is The Love to MY DEAR

It’ll never changed. ^^

Sorry for the thing I did that day and I promised I wouldn’t do it again.
I PROMISE!
I wouldn’t break a promise with my love one.. ^^
I will be guai de nia.. but still, I’m naughty to a certain extends.. hehe XD
Just more than enough for you to scold me and whack me just a little.. keke..
Like I promised you that day, from that day onward, I will try my best to make you smile and happy everyday.. Cause your happiness and smile meant everything to me. ^^

Now I’m believed that, when couple been together for quite a period, they will be linked together, in senses of feeling. Unbelievable?! BELIEVE it!

So, SMILE~! Hehe XD
Your smile will brighten my day

2 Nice Songs for readers..
because last time didnt post song pun.. pai seh... = =

Gavin Rossdale - Love Remains The Same


Hinder - Without You

(This song tell me, dont simply said it's nice song.. make sure check the lyric first.. because it'a darn sad song.. by the way, anyone that know this song got MV, please inform me.. thanks)

No comments: