Monday, August 18, 2008

Birthday Celebration ^^

Not much of celebration actually.. on 14/8.. it's quite a hot and sunny day.. my dear went to library to study for her final exam.. when the time i fetch her back.. she was holding a cake.. haha.. it's quite a surprise though.. thanks nia dear.. This is my birthday cake.. Kinda look like the one i posted that day.. lol...
Then at that night.. My house mate, dland a.k.a ahma, also gave me a very cute present.. it's a mashimaro in a sailor suit.. lol.. so darn cute..!!
The next day, after my dear finished her paper, we went back to KL, then my brother pop out with a big box when i'm daydreaming in my room.. lol.. when i open it.. it's one of the item in my wish list.. OMG! finally i can get one of it! lol.. (sounds like a kid though, well, I AM a KID! wuahah).. Here it is.. my Gundam Kyrios 1/100.. I love it~!! thanks bro~ hehe.. ^^

Then me and my dear went to meet up with her tuition friend, David, to go for my Birthday celebration dinner.. We went to Sunway Pyramid.. at first we wanted to ice-skating, but the time we reached there, it's 3 something.. so it's not so worth it, since we need to go for our dinner at 6pm.. YET that day there some ice-skating event going on at the ice ring..

SO.. we ended up walking around aimlessly for abour 3 hours.. it's quite tiring though.. but come to think of the dinner... i just get very excited.. hoho.. XD

finally it's 6pm.. we entered our dinner place..
It's SHOGUN.. lol.. long time didn't buffet d.. haha..
too bad that can not take pictures of the foods there.. if not, sure make people drooling.. lol..

but we took these two pictures.. XP
we entered at 6pm and finish our long dinner at 9pm.. lol..
3 hours eating marathon.. (of cause got rest la.. if not.. sure full till die.. lol)

then we went back home..

Then, i ask my dad to take out my necklace to let me take a picture of it.. because i seldom wear necklace though.. cause it's kinda not so comfortable when it hang on my neck.. lol.. so it's better to let them keep the real stuff.. i keep the picture.. maybe next time when working, i will wear it for some occasion.. ^^
Dont play play.. very expensive and meaningful give nia... hehe...

The next day, we went to Ampang to visit another of my dear tuition friend, Kent.. then we have breakfast together along with another of his friend, Eddrew ( i hope i spell it right.. lol)..

Because me and Kent also have interest in Gundam model, and i came to know that, in that area got a shop that sells gundam in lower price.. So, 4 of us went to find it out.. And we found it..

After looking around at the shop, suddenly my dear said "if you want just buy la, then it will be a present from me.. (and she show her usual nice-looking smile)".. so ended up i brough one also.. hehe.. thanks nia dear.. ^^

It's been quite a long time, i had receive Gundams for birthday.. (i think it's the first time in my life) everytime i told people about it, people will just said it's useless and then bla bla bla... although it's uselss, IT IS MY INTEREST nia.. I like it very much nia.. hehe.. Thanks to my brother and my dear.. ^^

These will be my Babies... lol..

Now i got 2 Gundams waiting for me to be assembled.. lol... Yeah..~!

No comments: