Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy 21st Birthday to ME

Finally it's my 21st birthday.. sigh.. i know i'm old.. thanks for those who that or will remind me about that.. lol.. but well.. at least i'm happy and healthy until my 21st birthday.. lol..

but honestly this year birthday quite not ngam.. it's because my birthday is same date with lunar 7.14.. which a.r.a the hungry ghost festival.. = =

sigh.. at first i thinking of having a big party, but sooner or later, i figure out that it's kind of troublesome to organize a big party and it needs quite a number of money to do it.. so i decided to cancel it.. so now my birthday has become very simple and easy.. i only wish can go out to have a nice dinner with my dear and my family.. then it's enough for me.. ^^

so the celebration will be delayed.. hehe.. ^^
quite waiting for it actually...

about the present.. hmmm.. as usual.. not much.. haha.. (actually i not so into receiving present.. weird person right? lol).. because hor.. if receive jor present then next time need to think what present to send back to the fellow.. lol...

i must say thanks to my mom and dad.. cause they had bought me the most expensive birthday present i had ever receive until now.. when i was small i used to cry, beg, nag to get the present that i want.. but this time.. they just buy it without any doubt.. kind of make guilty for such a childish little child that made a fuzz over some small small matter... = =

As for my dear.. it's ok that you did not give any present.. it's because, YOU ARE ALREADY THE PRESENT for my 21st birthday.. as long as you always by my side.. then it's is more precious than any of the present that can be buy in the market.. ^^

there are stuffs that i'm wishing for actually.. lol.. although i dont like presents.. but i do like sponsor me and buy me stuff.. kekek.. So, people can always sponsor me.. i dont mind.. hahaha..

My Personal wish list:
a Brand new Phone - Sony Ericsson C905

Wii
Gundam Model 1:100 (can not meh? i know it's kind of childish.. ><) Gundam Exia 1/100 Gundam Krios 1/100
Gundam Dynames 1/100
Gundam Virtue & Nadaleh 1/100
Gundam Throne Zwei (Preferable 1/100 but currently don't have.. = =)
something like this.. i not sure what is called.. = =
(used to paint gundam model one.. always wanted to buy it.. but.. sigh..)
a red maple leaf.. altough it sounds cheap.. but i like it very much!
i think that's all of it.. I THINK!! hahaha..
but don't think any of the wish list will be appearing before my eyes.. unless i buy them myself.. lol.. and i will buy them.. wuahahaha...

anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ME~!! XP

(this is not my birthday cake.. lol.. i just grab it on the internet.. lol)

4 comments:

El IS On said...

hey.... happy birthday... although u are just sitting beside me looking at me posting this comment.... freaky.. lolx.. who said u dun hope for presents?? if u dont... THERE WONT BE A LIST ~ come on....... haiz.. sorry dear... final is just tomorow...if not i will done crazy with you now... sorryyyyyy .. I am just another bad gf coz i din manage to get u a present YET... oh shit~~~ GDI

Random said...

swt = =
y the pics that u r showing,
none of those things belong to u 1? Zzzzzzz

LOLZ!
wat ur parents bought as ur present??

幸 运 の 小 黑 猫 said...

coz its a wish list...

chyuan said...

the one use to paint the gundam is called air compressor......