Sunday, October 26, 2008

Funny Stuff

One of the last weekdays, a staff passed me a bottle of mineral water..
the label showed that it's from AmBank,
what makes me want to blog it? hehe.. let me show you
Reminds me of..
"Let's put the smile on the face! wahahaa!" (lol)

Another funny stuff i found recently was,
on a very nice afternoon, when i'm driving my card around kuchai..
i bet many people it's fimilar with..
but i found out that at the same roll of the shop lots..
something funny appeared, and it shocked me.. lol..
which is..
wahahaha!
so, Old Town or Old City got what differents?
no one knows... lol
but as far as i know... the signboard color it's different.. (one is brown one is black)
even the logo looks the same.. hahaha...

Anyone dare to try it out? lol

Anyway..
2 nice songs for the reader.. ^^
Ne- Yo - Miss Independent


Lady Gaga Ft Akon & COlby Odonis-Just Dance Remix

1 comment:

AnsonLamb said...

I saw that old city shop also... kinna weird old town din sue them