Thursday, October 16, 2008

hitz

I guess what my WINDOW MEDIA PLAYER playlist can be consider as hitz.fm
also.. but without the person crapping only.. haha...
i think what i'm listening with my laptop will be as latest as the radio..

Many peoples asked, where i download all those so latest geh song..
so hard to find.. = =
But actually if you really want to find... it's quite easy...
USE GOOGLE LA.. WAHAHA! there got alot of source
Just in case you're using sogou to download songs,
actually sogou also not very fast also..

try use my method.. although i guess many of the people knows already..
lol..
but well.. SHARING IS CARING what.. lol

just type..

song title - artist + "free mp3 download"

then will be hell alot of result come out nia..
so, enjoy downloading.. (later ISA tangkap me, cause promote online
download and promote pirated.. lol)

just share with readers all the nice song i listen recently,
although some might not your taste, but i guess majority will likes it..
hehe
Enjoy ~

Shontell - Tshirt


T.I - Whatever You Like


The DEY - Give You The World

(i know the MV is lousy and looks like local geh MTV, but trust me.. they are not.. = =)

Secondhand Serenade - Fall For You


Monsoon - Tokio Hotel

(not a new song.. but it's a nice song.. ^^)

Jonas Brother - Love Bug



Within this week, i already have some issue with my dear because my bad
temper..
seems like i need to take some temper management course jor.. = =
i also dont know why.. when i'm sleepy and tired the my temper and
patient will become very bad..
Really sorry my dear munk munk.. I will try to control my bad temper
jor.. hehe..
if next time i got bad temper, you remember to whack me o.. keke..
(can not whack ham ham T-T)

1 comment:

El IS On said...

Darling, its oki.. i understand you feel frustrated after the stupid jam and all stress after work.. its oki.. i shud have tolerate u, and u wont feel bad about it. Well, life is about two parties, so its oki.. you alwaiz have me there . Dun worry ^^