Friday, October 3, 2008

Finally

Hmm.. i think it has been 3 weeks i didn't update my blog..
i can say that i'm busy with my work.. tired after work... but all those crap it's just a excuses..
the main reason is that I'M LAZY! wahahaha.. and i ADMIT it.. wahaha.. (bite me! lol)

I had beed worked in the company for 1 month..
spending first of my one and a half week doing this..

sitting in the office and wait for go home.. hahahaa


then the following it's quite interesting..

My supervisor had assign me to follow my senior to go site, which is the main part of my post..
Quite interesting post i can say, i got the chance of meeting lots of big boss..
talk to people from different level of the society.. And i'm glad that i get this job.. lol

One day before Raya, i had receive my first paycheck in my lifetime..
it was quite a moment though.. so i think i should keep that to myself.. lol
(can not show amount, later i get sue.. lol.. IT'S P&C)

Because of the Raya, all of the malays had take leave.. so i get a chance of learning quite hell alot of stuff from them also.. lol.. i sweat i will drain all the knowledge i can get from them.. lol..

Then i have witness the TRUE Power of the Malayz..
let see... i should put it this way..

12.59pm 1 min before lunch.. they are working slowly..

1:00:00pm.. quite a number of them are sleeping and rest from work.. (so fast)

they leave the office at 515pm.. but at 5pm.. quite a number especially some female, already not at their workplace...

I have to admire their true power though..

Here it's a song i personally like it quite much... lol

Metro Station - Shake It



whenever i heard of this song..
i will always think of..

McDonald's Spicy Barf Bag McShaker..

hahahahahaha!!!

If Dont understand what i mean, please refer to my Ramadan Treat - Mc Donalds post

5 comments:

El IS On said...

Yeah~ SOFA!!!!! yaya i know u love that shake shake song... make sure u shake ur body when i hum that song..XD Gambattae in your work! we shall work hard together !! ^^

Random said...

swt = =
better dun "show off" the check la...if u dun wanna tell the amount...
LOLZ!

Looks like u got a job that really suit u wor~ hahaha

and,
about those malayz stories,
lolz...
before 5 they r already not in their post,
is because they rush to dabao jor...
hahaha!!
then rush home = =
before 4 the traffic is adijam like hell....= =

AnsonLamb said...

The more you get close to Mr. Ma, the more you can understand why Singapore want to leave Malaysia at the old time. And they had prove their decision is right though, sad to say...

幸 运 の 小 黑 猫 said...

only can say is...
conclusion...
Mr Ma = Lazy like hell.. lol..


By the way,
i really like that shake shake song.. hahaha!!

Anonymous said...

makan time urs? :rf: